Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Grrrrrrr school allocation.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chocolate e-claire!
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Female
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Grrrrrrr school allocation. Empty
PostSubject: Grrrrrrr school allocation.   Grrrrrrr school allocation. EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 6:42 am

Omg I cant believe it.
Just found out Yasemin hasn't been allocated any of the schools I put down for her to attend in September. Whats that all about eh?? None of them. Instead shes been offered a local school which is a s**t hole, bad rep, and bad ofsted........Yeah Thanks.

Im really dissapointed, as the school I wanted her to go, is where Leyla is, but they miss each other by a year, so when Yas starts in september, Leyla will have moved on to secondary school. So I cant go down the sibling route.
Also though, her nursery is attached to the school I wanted. It would have been great, as she knows the school, and its a good school.

Give me that appeal form, NOW!!!!!

Ok.......rant over!!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Part of the family
Part of the family
Sarah

Female
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Grrrrrrr school allocation.   Grrrrrrr school allocation. EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 6:13 am

What a pain! Surely they want to keep the same family in the school, I know Leyla wont be there but still... seems silly to not let her in when her sister has been there.

Hope you find somewhere decent for her xx
Back to top Go down
chocolate e-claire!
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Grrrrrrr school allocation.   Grrrrrrr school allocation. EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 8:46 am

Yeah, I really just assumed she would go to that school, as Leyla has been there all along, and Yasemins nursery is at that school?? Yasemin knows the place well.

At school dropping Leyla off, we all walk in together and Ley goes off to the main school, and we go through the reception to nursery. As Leyla went, yasemin was like "oh, I be going there when Im bigger like Leyla, wont I mummy. I was like "yeah" whilst grumbling under my breath "if I can flamin convince them too"

Have to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
biscuittin
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Grrrrrrr school allocation.   Grrrrrrr school allocation. EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 8:53 am

Oh no thats rubbish!!! I had to beg for a place for my daughter, had to go to appeal etc. was stressful but its so important to get them somewhere decent.

Good luck.

CLaie
Back to top Go down
chocolate e-claire!
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Grrrrrrr school allocation.   Grrrrrrr school allocation. EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 10:44 am

Sent my appeal form off now, and the hearing will take place sometime in June.
Great fun, things u have to do eh. They better let her in that school, im goin in all guns blazin!!! lol
They prob just go "whatever" "she aint goin, n thats that" Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Grrrrrrr school allocation.   Grrrrrrr school allocation. EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 3:12 pm

Dont let them fob you off mrs tell them straight!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://mommies.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grrrrrrr school allocation.   Grrrrrrr school allocation. Empty

Back to top Go down

Grrrrrrr school allocation.
Page 1 of 1