Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

f**king School

Go down 
AuthorMessage
liz
Part of the family
Part of the family
liz

Female
Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-03-05

f**king School Empty
PostSubject: f**king School   f**king School EmptyThu May 01, 2008 5:08 am

as you may or not know ever since kristian (my eldest) has started school there has been problems,,,,,, due to him having ADHD,,,,,,,,,,

i have had to go up the school on various occassions,,,,,,,,,, which don't wory i ain't gona list them alll down here Smile

well yesterday up we went again ,,,,,,,,,,,,, and yes it may just be silliness bt its upsetting kris,,,,,,,,, and why shud he have to put up with it all the time ,,,,,,, we get the brunt of it at home ,,,,,,,,,,, really tries it on and hits lucas

well wen we were up there one of the teachers who is employed to sort out these things ,,,,,,, seemed to me to totally disregard wot was happening and tried to make light of it,,,,,,

just cuz they were only flicking bits of paper and bits of rubber at him,,,,,,,, yeah big deal,,,,,,,, he seemed to be saying

well i just lost it my language was quite bad,, i was in tears also ,,,,,,, and in the end i walked out saying
" wots the fucking point,,, cuz nothing gets done",,,,, and ranted all the way out of the school with extremly colourful language,,,,,,

then wen kris gets home he has been picjed on again,,,,,,, different boys bt still upsett him,,,,, kris sed they make him feel worthless ,,,,,,,,, which he knows he isnt,,,,,,, so told him if you don't want to go to school then ya don't have to,,,,,,,,,,, bt you must go and finish coursework,,,,,,,, even if its for only one lesson a day

so today he is at home 2day ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

and just see how things go

liz xx
Back to top Go down

f**king School
Page 1 of 1