Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We're back...........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
biscuittin
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-03-11

We're back........... Empty
PostSubject: We're back...........   We're back........... EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 8:13 am

Hi everyone,

We are back from our week in Wales, we had an ok time lol the kids had a blast!! We were sooo lucky with the weather never had such lovely weather this time of yr on hols.

We went half board the food was okish and it was nice not to have to cook, but was getting a bit fed up of it towards the end kids thought it was great.

Basically it was a typical british holiday lol kids loved the beach and the swimming pool ( though a floating turd made us run pretty quick UGH!!) kids loved the entertainment etc.

We had a lovely day out at Greenwood forest park which is a kind of green theme park with a people powered rollar coaster, sledge rides, den building, was really good.

Anywat theres no place like home, i say, was love;y to be in my own bed and eat a nice roast din dins today.

Oh and Emily won the princess competition basically the photographer did a photo shoot and the best boy/girl won their photos (obviously in the hope you'll be tempted to buy others) anyway out of 35 girls Emily won her princess one and of course we had to buy Tom's.

These photos and others can be viewed here.

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=19911&l=3058a&id=761797549

Hope everyones ok and come on all those lil bubbas its time you showed an apperance.

Clairex
Back to top Go down
liz
Part of the family
Part of the family
liz

Female
Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: We're back...........   We're back........... EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 10:39 am

lovey foto's claire,,,,,,, wen we go away we always buy loads

back to reality now eh

liz xx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: We're back...........   We're back........... EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 3:10 pm

Lovely pics Claire and glad you had a nice time although you do look a bit peed off lol

Im hoping my little one will be here soon coz im sooooooo fed up i could kill someone (OH )Wink
Back to top Go down
https://mommies.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're back...........   We're back........... Empty

Back to top Go down

We're back...........
Page 1 of 1