Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Emily's Story...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
biscuittin
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Emily's Story... Empty
PostSubject: Emily's Story...   Emily's Story... EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 4:15 am

Emily was not planned and I was under considerable stress for the first 12 weeks, when I got used to the idea I suffered terribly with bleeding and pain throughout and was convinced I'd never get a healthy baby. Didn't find out what I was having but was convinced she was a boy!!

I started suffering with high blood pressure from about 35 weeks and at 37 they induced me had 3 pessaries which did nothing!!! They di manage to break my waters on day 3 and I was taken to delivery suite.

They put me on a drip to induce contractions and gave me an epidural which didn't bloody work!! Was in the strong throws of labour for 12 hours ang God it was painful I didn't really have a clue what I was doing.

Her heart beat kept dropping with contractions so had to be monitored throughout which meant I couldn't move.

I have to say DH or Dp as he then was was fantastic and I couldn't have done it without him.

After 2 hrs or so of pushing a doc was called and I had to have a ventouse, I didnt care by this point! They literally yanked her out of me and claimed it's a girl which really shocked me!! I was ripped to shreds and it took me months to recover.

However once my lil bundle was in my arms I was instantly in love and all was forgiven. She weighed 5 pounds 13 and we had to stay in for a few days as she was jaundiceed.

CLairex
Back to top Go down
liz
Part of the family
Part of the family
liz

Female
Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Emily's Story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily's Story...   Emily's Story... EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 6:12 am

its a wonder we have any more after 1

liz xx
Back to top Go down

Emily's Story...
Page 1 of 1