Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i need to get out the house

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
liz
Part of the family
Part of the family
liz

Female
Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-03-05

i need to get out the house Empty
PostSubject: i need to get out the house   i need to get out the house EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 4:04 am

all morning its been happy happy kids programmes and i want out ,,,,,,,, its so brain numbing,,,,,,,,,,, help me plz

she got baby tv on now ,,,,,,, arrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ,,,,,,,, thats better

really must get ready to go out ,,,,,,, somewhere ,,,,,,, anywhere ,,,,,,,,,, nowhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hubby is sleeping on sofa ,,,,,,,,, lazy oaf

liz xx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: i need to get out the house   i need to get out the house EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 4:13 am

Well i was going into stourbridge today but im gonna send oh instead i cant be bothered lol.
Im going to get on with my cleaning and i might even start stripping Lené bedroom!!!
Back to top Go down
https://mommies.forumakers.com
Lee
Getting comfy
Getting comfy
Lee

Female
Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: i need to get out the house   i need to get out the house EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 8:47 am

Awwww lol, we've got Cbeebies on argh anyone?
Back to top Go down
liz
Part of the family
Part of the family
liz

Female
Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: i need to get out the house   i need to get out the house EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 9:23 am

Jodi stripping as in wallpaper?????????? in your condition????????? oh i kno ya want baby here soon,,,,,,,,,,

well did get out ,,,,,,
1st to doc for perscription,,,,,,,, naughty me 4got and had no insulin for a few days ,,,, no wonder i been feeling like crap

then to find a pub where hubby is doing a disco for a friends b/day

then to merry hill,,,,,,, spending again,,,,,,

1st for lunch ,,,,,, asda love it cuz you get free pop refils ,,,,,,,,,, and i get through loads
then got a dinner service only a cheep white one ,,,,,,,, god only knows where all mine have gone to,,,,,, i haven't had a barney and broke any in this house yet Twisted Evil
and some sunflower kits for kids easter baskets
and now home ,,,,,,,, hubby gone to his mates and took kaytlyn yay yay yay

we got a stair gate also for top of stairs cuz its a sh*t hole and gotta get it done,,,,,,, so can have kaytlyn up with me safely

don't over do Jodi

liz xx
Back to top Go down
ickle_miss_lea
Getting comfy
Getting comfy

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: i need to get out the house   i need to get out the house EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 11:19 am

I went out with my best mate today up merry hill spending too, needed some new jeans for sat night!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need to get out the house   i need to get out the house Empty

Back to top Go down

i need to get out the house
Page 1 of 1