Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

if you cud only see my lady

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
liz
Part of the family
Part of the family
liz

Female
Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-03-05

if you cud only see my lady Empty
PostSubject: if you cud only see my lady   if you cud only see my lady EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 11:53 am

we are slowly trying to potty train her as we think she is ready,,,,,,,, bt she is on the floor trying to put a nappy on ,,,,,,, now she has stuck the sides together ,,,,,,, saying i want pants on,,,,,,,

so she thinks she not ready ,,,,,,,, god i hate potty training

any tips ladies

liz xx
Back to top Go down
biscuittin
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: if you cud only see my lady   if you cud only see my lady EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 11:54 am

I keep putting it off too have had some little tries but Tom just tries anything he can to avoid it, need to do it soon.
Back to top Go down
Lee
Getting comfy
Getting comfy
Lee

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: if you cud only see my lady   if you cud only see my lady EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 7:40 pm

Awwwwww am dreading it with Aeron, Brad was a breeze but he's always been such a good little man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if you cud only see my lady   if you cud only see my lady Empty

Back to top Go down

if you cud only see my lady
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kids-
Jump to: