Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Parents evening....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
biscuittin
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Parents evening.... Empty
PostSubject: Parents evening....   Parents evening.... EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 9:00 am

Its parents evening tonight for EMily(5) and am going in all guns blazing as I'm really worried about her reading or lack of it. She has come on loads lately but thats cos I hear her read. She hasnt been heard read at school since December which I think is disgusting! When I asked her teacher a few weeks ago why she said cos they have been testing them what? all term! She finally changed her book this week (funny the week before parents evening) and I asked her if her teacher had read it with her and she said she heard her read one page!!

I am not happy, I fought for her place at this school but this teacher is new and quite frankly horrid. Em says she shouts all the time not at her cos shes a bit of a goody two shoes. But I dont like to think of her in that environment.

Not looking forward to tonight really but will fight her corner.

Clairex
Back to top Go down
liz
Part of the family
Part of the family
liz

Female
Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Parents evening....   Parents evening.... EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 9:07 am

you go for it Claire

tell themif you not happy

hope you get on ok

liz xx
Back to top Go down
chocolate e-claire!
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Female
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Parents evening....   Parents evening.... EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 11:30 am

Yeah go on girl, defo give 'em whats for! Laughing

You should always voice any concerns you have. We rely on the people at school, to provide a nice environment for them to learn at their best ability.
It certainly doesnt seem right that in that amount of time she hasnt been given the oportunity to read aloud.

Hope it goes ok tonight for you.

xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parents evening....   Parents evening.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Parents evening....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kids-
Jump to: