Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

dieting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
liz
Part of the family
Part of the family
liz

Female
Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-03-05

dieting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: dieting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   dieting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 2:50 am

Sad i can't stop eating
go to WW and thats just throwing money down the drain,,,,,, cuz 1 week i will lose then the nxt i av put on Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

i want a big chocolate drink with cream on top,,,,, from starbucks so looks like merry hill here i come

liz xx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Part of the family
Part of the family
Sarah

Female
Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: dieting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   dieting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 2:34 am

Awww Liz!!!
I need to diet too but being pregnant i'll need to eat healthier as opposed to crazy diets to follow I think... but its so hard, especially with easter around!!!

Will your Dr give you FREE WW visits?
Back to top Go down
liz
Part of the family
Part of the family
liz

Female

PostSubject: Re: dieting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   dieting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 2:43 am

Well i went to merry hill bt didn't have a hot choc Sad
kaytlyn had three pairs of shoes instead,,,,,, from ASDA so only bout £12 for all

Sarah doc did refer me for vouchers and i have used my 1st lot ,,,,, she did another referal bt not had them ,,,,,,,, so wen i see her on Thursday (i go regulary for my diabeties and depression) i will ask her again,,,,,,,,,,, its just so slow ,,,,,,,, bt my doc has sed that it will take a long time for me cuz of injecting insulin and my other meds ,,,,,,, great extra work for me

liz xx
Back to top Go down
liz
Part of the family
Part of the family
liz

Female

PostSubject: Re: dieting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   dieting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 2:04 am

WW today and i just know i have put on,,,,,,, always bloody do,,,,,,,,, went to gym yesterday and had a gd swim ,,,,,,,,,,,, bt ya never know

will be back later with a smile or a frown

liz xx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Part of the family
Part of the family
Sarah

Female

PostSubject: Re: dieting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   dieting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 2:55 am

Good Luck Liz!!!

Have you tried meds like reductil or similar? Or should you not take with your diabeties?

I'm not thinking as an overal solution but perhaps as a motivater to help shift a bit to start with?
You're doing well though... 5.5lb lost already! xx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: dieting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   dieting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 3:39 am

Good luck liz and im very sure come this time next year there will be a few of us on here ...........................Well ill be joing you in a couple of months!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://mommies.forumakers.com
liz
Part of the family
Part of the family
liz

Female

PostSubject: Re: dieting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   dieting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 9:14 am

woo woo cheers i lost yes lost 3.5lbs cheers

Sarah i have taken reductil bt doc sed they can make depression worse so she gave me xenicol(sp) stops you absorbing 1/3 of the fat ,,,,,,,, so tmi in the toilet department if i eat too much fat,,,,,,,, been takling them for 3 weeks now

yay yay yay

can ya tell i'm happy

liz xx
Back to top Go down
biscuittin
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: dieting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   dieting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 9:15 am

Wow Liz

Thats great you must be really chuffed, I w.i on a saturday, I sts last week which was a minor miracle due to the crap I ate.

Clairex
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Part of the family
Part of the family
Sarah

Female

PostSubject: Re: dieting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   dieting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 9:20 am

YAY Well Done Liz!!! That's fantastic. xXx
Back to top Go down
liz
Part of the family
Part of the family
liz

Female

PostSubject: Re: dieting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   dieting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 9:25 am

thank you ladies bt i do have a confession
hubby took kids to his moms last night and i ate a whole packet of chocolate chip cookies ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i felt sick wen i'd finished

well donr for staying the same Claire

liz xx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: dieting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   dieting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 3:22 pm

Well done liz keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
https://mommies.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dieting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   dieting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

dieting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Advice & Support :: Dieting-
Jump to: