Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

feel like sh*t

Go down 
+2
Sarah
liz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
liz
Part of the family
Part of the family
liz

Female
Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-03-05

feel like sh*t - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: feel like sh*t   feel like sh*t - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 4:40 am

well yep was in tears at doc's again,,,,,,,,,,

we had a gd talk and even though some of my blood results were very bad others wern't that bad,,,,,,, like

overall cholesterol was 6.6,,, shud be 4.0 or below so not too bad
bt Triglyceride, bad blood fat,,,,, is 12.7,, shud be 2.0 0r below,,,, so that is real real bad she sed my blood has got a consistancy like lard slugging around in my viens and its no wonder i feel so tired all the time

kidney and liver functions are normal so thats gd
overall diabetic control isn't too bad 10.8,,,,,,,, shud be 7 or below
blood preasure not too bad either

doc is refering me for councilling,,, and cholesterol clinic ,,,,,,,, and wen i feel better look into resbite for lucas ,,,,,,,, cuz atm i wudn't be able to let him go,,,,,,

so just need to give myself a big kick up the bum ,,,,,,,,,, take all meds properley and inject properly,,,,,,, get some exercise started and eat better ,,,,,,, take more time for me and try not to worry all the time ,,,,,,, yeah easier sed than done

Jodi you are so right i give myself a hard time for feeling like this ,,,,,,,, so i will try to chill and not get so workrd up,,,,,,, bt if had a gd cry everytime i felt like one i wud never stop

oh yeah and as for the eating my doc sed its like a kind of reverse anorexia,,,,,, subconously i feel its the only thing i can control and not worry over housework

gotta go back and see her in a month so will try real hard till then
use my garden gym and walk the dog

and hopefully have a gd munch of the new bubba's

liz xx
Back to top Go down

feel like sh*t
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Advice & Support :: Depression-
Jump to: