Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new baby yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
liz
Part of the family
Part of the family
liz

Female
Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-03-05

new baby yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: new baby yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   new baby yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 9:23 am

no not Jodi,,,,,,,,,,,,, well not yet anyway

does anyone know if Trina has had her bubba or does she have a bit to go yet ??????????????

liz xx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-03-03

new baby yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: new baby yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   new baby yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 9:52 am

No Trina still hangin on Liz
She has had a few pains but nothing positive yet:(
We were both getting pains the other night but unfortunately no baby
Back to top Go down
https://mommies.forumakers.com
liz
Part of the family
Part of the family
liz

Female

PostSubject: Re: new baby yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   new baby yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 10:02 am

well get a move on you two i want to have a gd old munch of a bubba

liz xx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: new baby yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   new baby yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 10:05 am

Trust me liz i am trying to encourage the little monster but he dont want out yet lol
Back to top Go down
liz
Part of the family
Part of the family
liz

Female

PostSubject: Re: new baby yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   new baby yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 10:09 am

if i remember correctly once mine were out i wished they weren't

little buggers,,,,,,,,,, bt lovely and cute ones

liz xx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: new baby yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   new baby yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 10:11 am

pmsl yeah that sounds about right Liz
Typical eh ?
I even went for a walk friday night which almost killed me but still no signs Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new baby yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   new baby yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

new baby yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: