HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Tom's story..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
biscuittin
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Tom's story..   Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:24 am

I enjoyed being pregnant with Tom as he was planned and I didnt have the horrendous bleeding/pain as I did with Em.

Again, I didn't find out the sex but at a late scan the woman said do you know what your having at that mo I looked at the screen and said I do now!! It was pretty obvious.

My bp probs started at about 30 weeks and I was pretty much in hospital till I went into labour at 34 weeks.

Had a very quick labour had pethadine which I loved as it made me feel drunk, my hubby kept freaking out though as I kept falling asleep in between contractions.

My labour only lasted for 2 hrs start to finish. When I was pushing the midwife said oh my God that's a bottom!! we will have to push it back in and give you a section. I said "Will you fuck" and carried on pushing and out he came bottom first!! Apparently its rare for a baby to be born breech so it caused quite a buzz around the hospital!

The next morning he was blue and freezing I told the M/w who took his temp and puit him on the heater it was roasting outside and I was sweltering, we stayed in a few days as he had that then jaundice too.

I had to bottle feed him as he wasn't strong enough for breast feeding, which upset me as I fed Em till she was one.

Finally got to take him home and felt very blessed to have my perfect lil family.

CLairex
Back to top Go down
View user profile
liz
Part of the family
Part of the family

Female
Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Tom's story..   Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:14 am

ahhhh bet he gave you a shock wen he was blue,,,,,,,,, lucas still turns blue ,,

liz xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tom's story..
Page 1 of 1