Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What are you reading? (ongoing)

Go down 
+2
liz
Sarah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Part of the family
Part of the family
Sarah

Female
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-03-05

What are you reading?  (ongoing) Empty
PostSubject: What are you reading? (ongoing)   What are you reading?  (ongoing) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 10:56 am

besides all the kids books LOL

What are you reading at the moment??
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Part of the family
Part of the family
Sarah

Female

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading? (ongoing)   What are you reading?  (ongoing) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 10:58 am

I've just finished undomestic godess which was pretty funny. the author is sophie kinsella or something??

going to the library this weekend (although I have a few books to return to lye and i'm at the midwife down there on fri so might go then) ... I do have gordon ramsays 2nd book, playing with fire, to start but i'm wanting something a bit more lighthearted atm
Back to top Go down
liz
Part of the family
Part of the family
liz

Female
Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading? (ongoing)   What are you reading?  (ongoing) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 11:15 am

in am reading Faith by Lesley Peerce(sp)

have a few of her books already and loads of danniel steel,,,,,, shaun hudson(horror) if any one wants to read them

liz xx
Back to top Go down
Lee
Getting comfy
Getting comfy
Lee

Female
Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading? (ongoing)   What are you reading?  (ongoing) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 11:20 am

Diving Through Clouds - Nicola Lindsay. So far so good!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading? (ongoing)   What are you reading?  (ongoing) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 1:11 pm

Im the morbid one of the bunch i have just finished reading Heart of darkness by Lynette Gould.
Its about child abuse i think them books are excellent and i hae got 4 reserved at the moment.
I also read one the weekend called Wasted about a guy abised and turned to drugs he lived all around birmingham and went to stourbridge art college that was really good!
Back to top Go down
https://mommies.forumakers.com
liz
Part of the family
Part of the family
liz

Female
Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading? (ongoing)   What are you reading?  (ongoing) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 1:35 pm

i've just read one about a woman who was born into a religious cult and eventually escaped,,,,,,,,, it was extreemly harrowing,,,,,,, bt excellent,,,,,, true story,,,,,

liz xx
Back to top Go down
biscuittin
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading? (ongoing)   What are you reading?  (ongoing) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 2:29 pm

I am reading the demented housewife(not sure who by) its ok as a bit of lighthearted betime reading.

Jodie, I don't know how you read those books regularly I have read a few and find them quite page turning. I read one about a woman who had munchausens(sp) so used to make her daughter ill to get attention, the things she did were dreadful went as far as letting her have heart surgery if I remember rightly, when she doesnt even need it.

Claire
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading? (ongoing)   What are you reading?  (ongoing) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 2:35 pm

i think i read that one claire but cant remember what its called.
I know the stories themselves are dreadful but how they manage to overcome it is amazing.
It makes me realise that no matter how bad you think your problems are there is always someone worse off tham you that can pull through!
Back to top Go down
https://mommies.forumakers.com
chocolate e-claire!
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Female
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading? (ongoing)   What are you reading?  (ongoing) EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 7:41 am

I dont really read alot of books. But I have read Damaged by Cathy Glass, which was heart wrenching. Im still reading Fast friends, by Jill Mansell at the moment, which im enjoying.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Part of the family
Part of the family
Sarah

Female

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading? (ongoing)   What are you reading?  (ongoing) EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 1:21 pm

Quite disappointed... we had some kids books out from Lye library and had to return them today... I had loads of baking to do so sent hubby with a list of SIX books i was interested in reading and they didn't have ONE of them!!!

He got me shopaholic ties the knot which will be a good read but i've read the following book so... not too keen...

Will have to go to stourbridge in the week... much more choice. Wanna snuggle in bed with a book too Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading? (ongoing)   What are you reading?  (ongoing) Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you reading? (ongoing)
Page 1 of 1