Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hate this weather

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chocolate e-claire!
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Female
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Hate this weather Empty
PostSubject: Hate this weather   Hate this weather EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 6:58 am

So hows the storm where you all are then? supposed to be gale force winds, and flood warnings. Well, gorgeous day it is today eh!......NOT. We got drenched on both school runs, though Ayla couldn't care less and was puddle jumping of course, with trainers on.......not a good plan! oh and before you say it, No, we dont have wellies in our house, dunno why either Rolling Eyes . They have these cute snow boots, but they were covered in thick mud, so need cleaning before they can be worn. doh!

Anyway, hows the storm brewing where you all are? supposed to be gale force winds and flood warnings.
The wind is picking up here, but its not gale force yet. Just a great combination of wind and rain.
It has to of course get worse, just at the point you step out of your house, and also ease off the minute your back home.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Part of the family
Part of the family
Sarah

Female
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Hate this weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate this weather   Hate this weather EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 9:49 am

Woke up to gorgeous sun this morning but it didn't last.
Has been raining on and off all day. Hubby left for work around 6am this morning and poor thing got caught in it (I heard the rain when I woke to the alarm at 5) and got drenched on his way to the train station Sad

Spose to rain here until Thursday *sigh*
Back to top Go down

Hate this weather
Page 1 of 1