Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Compliment their dad...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Part of the family
Part of the family
Sarah

Female
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Compliment their dad... Empty
PostSubject: Compliment their dad...   Compliment their dad... EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 2:30 am

I know i'm not a daddy... but I thought it would be nice that amongst all the frustration and stress they cause us (PMSL) we could acknowledge some good points about the dads...

I'll go first

Chris (hubby) will spend hours and hours playing with Morgan. No housework getting done, probably both still in pj's ... but none of that matters to him because he loves getting down on the floor and spending one on one time with Morgan.

As much as some days he can frustrate me, I really can't fault him as a dad xXx
Back to top Go down
liz
Part of the family
Part of the family
liz

Female
Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: Compliment their dad...   Compliment their dad... EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 3:17 am

My hubby Martin is great with the kids ,,,,,,,,,,,,, even though he isn't kris or lucas' biological father he treats them as though he is ,,,,,,,,,,,,

and he does try to help me wen i am feeling down ,,,,,,

liz xx
Back to top Go down
Lee
Getting comfy
Getting comfy
Lee

Female
Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Compliment their dad...   Compliment their dad... EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 7:27 pm

Hehe Phil might not be the best at cleaning or cooking in the world but heaven forbid he tries, he works 6 a days a week yet still finds time to play with his kids who are his world and will help around as much as possible. He is a great guy who will even let me sleep in on his days off Very Happy. I love you Phil!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Compliment their dad...   Compliment their dad... EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 3:39 am

Is there a shop where you get your oh's from?
Where is it??????
Back to top Go down
https://mommies.forumakers.com
liz
Part of the family
Part of the family
liz

Female
Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: Compliment their dad...   Compliment their dad... EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 4:01 am

Jodi i have trained my hubby he's nearly there ,,,,,,,, you see got him young and taught him all i know ,,,,,,,,, hee hee was very inexperienced and mommy did everything for him ,,,,,,,,,,, bt i soon whipped (not litterally,,,sp) in to shape

not that he wud ever agree of course

liz xx
Back to top Go down
Lee
Getting comfy
Getting comfy
Lee

Female
Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Compliment their dad...   Compliment their dad... EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 5:03 am

Admin wrote:
Is there a shop where you get your oh's from?
Where is it??????
Hehe you not heard of the daddy shop??

No seriously, I met DH when I was 19 and he was 32 so my mum didn't approve too much so she had a chat with him saying treat me like an adult and that's the way he's always been, bless him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compliment their dad...   Compliment their dad... Empty

Back to top Go down

Compliment their dad...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dont forget Daddies!-
Jump to: