Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mother in law!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Mother in law!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mother in law!!!   Mother in law!!! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 1:20 pm

I never forget a face,
But in my mother-in-law case I'm willing to make an exception.

I have never made a fool of my mother-in-law,
I just leave her to display her natural talents herself.

My mother-in-law and I were happy for 20 years,
Then we met each other.

Last night the local peeping Tom knocked on my mother-in-laws' door, and asked her to shut her blinds.

Marriage Anon is a club for bachelors.
If any is tempted to marry, they send my mil over in curlers and dressing gown.

One cannibal says to the other: "I can't stand my mother-in-law."
The other says: "Why don't you just eat the vegetables?"

A man finds a lamp, rubs it, and sure enough a genie appears. The genie tells the man he may have 2 wishes. He will get whatever 2 things he wishes, BUT whatever he gets, his MIL will get double. The man thinks for a while & then proclaims "1. I'd like a million dollars. 2. Beat me half to death".

The Argument:

A couple drove several miles down a country road, not saying a word.
An earlier discussion had led to an argument, and neither wanted to concede their position.
As they passed a barnyard of mules and pigs, the wife sarcastically asked, "relatives of yours?"
"Yep," the husband replied, "In-laws."

Q: What is the difference between George Washington, Richard Nixon, and your Mother-in-Law?
A: Washington couldn't tell a lie, Nixon couldn't tell the truth, your Mother-in-Law doesn't know the difference.

Q: What are the two worst things about your Mother-in-Law?
A: Her faces.

My Mother-in-Law is so big, we had to stop buying her Malcom X tee shirts, because helicopters kept trying to land on her.

A man was on trial for bigamy, and after the judge passed sentence he asked the defendant if he'd learned what made having more than one wife a bad thing. "Yes, your honor, I have," he replied. "What is the reason?" the judge asked. "Having two wives means having two mothers-in-law, and that, in itself, should be grounds enough to support assisted suicide."

My mother in law is so stupid she actually asked me for money. The thing is, is that I'm a bum !!!!! How dumb is she?

I always know when it's the mother in law knocking at the door the mice throw themselves in the traps.

My mother in law is a big woman. She got run over last week. The driver said he had enough room to get around her, but he didn't know if he had enough petrol.
Back to top Go down
https://mommies.forumakers.com

Mother in law!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Come and have a giggle!-
Jump to: