Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums...

Go down 
+2
liz
Sarah
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Part of the family
Part of the family
Sarah

Female
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums... Empty
PostSubject: Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums...   Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums... EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 2:09 am

Right ladies,
Shall we do something this coming week?
Back to top Go down
liz
Part of the family
Part of the family
liz

Female
Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums...   Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums... EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 2:26 am

yeah i wud love to ,,,,,,,,,,,

liz xx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums...   Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums... EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 2:38 am

As long as i can walk ill come too Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://mommies.forumakers.com
Sarah
Part of the family
Part of the family
Sarah

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums...   Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums... EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 2:40 am

The following week Leanne has invited us to her place on the Wednesday, as per the other site (Jod has Leanne signed up here yet?) so that should be good...

Umm I'm busy Thurs & Fri
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums...   Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums... EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 2:44 am

Yeah Leanne is registered but i think she gonna be a little bit busy today!!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Part of the family
Part of the family
Sarah

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums...   Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums... EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 10:06 am

Morgan's starting to get sick so we may have to give it a miss this week. She's miserable and all snotty *sigh*
Back to top Go down
liz
Part of the family
Part of the family
liz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums...   Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums... EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 12:23 pm

mine are always like that especially lucas ,,,,,,,,,, right little snotball he is

kaytlyn frequently has a snot nose also,,,,,,,, bt not feeling ill with it though

hope she gets better soon

liz xx
Back to top Go down
ickle_miss_lea
Getting comfy
Getting comfy

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums...   Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums... EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 4:04 pm

PMSL @ snotball me and Nia cant seem to shift the sniffles, had it for weeks now! Yes deffo every1 round mine on weds 19th - plenty of notice! I live on a street called Gayfield Avenue, off a road called Sandringham Way. Feel free to add me to msn messanger - leannejennens@hotmail.com for better directions and bus numbers/timetables im precisely 6 mins fr Merry Hill by bus!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Part of the family
Part of the family
Sarah

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums...   Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums... EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 1:58 am

PMSL not that you've timed it or anything leanne Razz
Back to top Go down
liz
Part of the family
Part of the family
liz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums...   Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums... EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 10:52 am

can't make it to yours Leanne,,,,,,,,, lucas and jess have their easter bonnet parade that day,,,,,,,,,, got two balloons covered in newspaper and glue drying on my windowsil atm ,,,,,,,,,, such fun

liz xx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Part of the family
Part of the family
Sarah

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums...   Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums... EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 8:54 am

We will be there...!!!

Oh.... umm... i've got tish tash toy catalogues now Wink hehehe
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums...   Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums... EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 1:18 pm

I want a catalogue sarah:)
Back to top Go down
ickle_miss_lea
Getting comfy
Getting comfy

PostSubject: Re: Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums...   Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums... EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 3:05 pm

Yes i'll have a nosey too! Shame about that Liz but im sure i'll see you again soon!
Back to top Go down
biscuittin
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums...   Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums... EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 3:50 am

Are we still meeting on Wednesday? If so, I would love to come!

Clairex
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Part of the family
Part of the family
Sarah

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums...   Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums... EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 4:49 am

Yep we are Claire... at Leannes...bout 11ish... PM her for her address Smile
Back to top Go down
biscuittin
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums...   Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums... EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 10:31 am

Thanks for today Leanne, think we took trashing a house to a whole new dimension. Seriously though thanks for everything Tom is still eating that apple he won't loose it!! Jodie I must be more organised so I can give you a lift when we go out (Car was full of scooters and pushchairs today!)

Hope to see you all soon.

Clairex
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums...   Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums... EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 11:15 am

Oh Claire dont worry about it honestly now i know where im going i dont mind bussing it.
Plus when baby arrives ill be walking my lard arse everywhere lmao

Thanks for today Leanne, gotta say though i think im gonna have to either meet up at mine from n ow on or completely give it a miss till JJ is here i cannot believe how tired i was when i got in its not like i walked or anything.
Plus i find im getting too stressed when im out with the kids.
I feel more relaxed at home for the time being.
Your all more than welcome here anytime as a few of you already know,
So if your up for sitting in mine next week for a couple of hours with coffee and bacon butties(my speciality), and kids running free let me know and we will arrange a day.
Oh yeah Liz and Claire being as though you two are dieting ill just skip the butter on your bacon sarnie i grill it in my george foreman so v.healthy;)
And the satairs will burn off a few pounds before you get in lmao.
Back to top Go down
liz
Part of the family
Part of the family
liz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums...   Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums... EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 3:56 pm

butter on a bacon sarnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even wen not dieting didn't have butter,,,,,,,, hubbby did though

liz xx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums...   Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums... EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 4:04 pm

Of course liz thats why we call em bacon BUTTIES lmao
Let me know if your up for it open house here most of the time
only for my friends though oh's mates do my head in they are only allowed rarely;)
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Part of the family
Part of the family
Sarah

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums...   Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums... EmptyTue May 13, 2008 8:53 am

Now these babies are here shall we meet up again? I can do any day this week, however rain is scheduled for Thurs/Fri so they would have to be indoors (e.g chilly kiddies) or if we have enough of us we could squeeze a picnic in tomorrow with the sun?...

Any suggestions as to when we meet? where we meet? and what we do?

Newbies more than welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
liz
Part of the family
Part of the family
liz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums...   Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums... EmptyTue May 13, 2008 3:08 pm

i can do 2moz also ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, or any day really ,,,,,,,,,,,,

wud be nice to see you all again

and got JJ's prezzie waiting

liz xx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums...   Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums... EmptyWed May 14, 2008 1:17 am

Oooooh pressie lol
I dont mean to be a pain in the ass but would you all mind if we went to chilly kiddies as JJ gets really mardy in the sun and i dont think i have the energy to be running round a park after marc and lene,
Sorry to be a pain but im totally wiped out after a crap nights sleep so the easier the day out the better for me really.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Part of the family
Part of the family
Sarah

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums...   Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums... EmptyWed May 14, 2008 1:33 am

Yay Liz! Be fab to see you again.
I'm pretty easy (no jodi that is not WHY im pregnant LOL) as to where we go so if chilly kiddies is it, fine by me!
Back to top Go down
ickle_miss_lea
Getting comfy
Getting comfy

PostSubject: Re: Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums...   Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums... EmptyWed May 14, 2008 12:12 pm

Well, im free any time 2moro afternoon and i think all day friday!
Back to top Go down
jackie

Female
Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums...   Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums... EmptyWed May 14, 2008 1:10 pm

elephant Well it was realy nice meeting up again 2day, JJ is soooooooooo cute i wanted to take him home elephant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums...   Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums... Empty

Back to top Go down

Dudley/Stourbridge/Brierley Hill (and surrounding areas) Mums...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next