Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

5 yrs mom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
liz
Part of the family
Part of the family
liz

Female
Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-03-05

5 yrs mom Empty
PostSubject: 5 yrs mom   5 yrs mom EmptyThu May 15, 2008 12:15 pm

tomorrow will be 5 yrs since my mom died ,,,,,,,,, god it has flown,, and it was a friday wen she died,,,,,, i'm still feeling partly responsible as she didn't want me to go to spain on my own ,,,,,,,, so she and my dad booked for the same time and place,,,,,,, she never came home and by the time she was flown back her body was too decomposed for any one to view,,,,,,,

i still miss her terribly she cud be a right cantankerous (sp) biddy,,,,,,,, bt she was my mom

i wish she cud have seen kristian start high school
met martin
come to my wedding
met kaytlyn

her death certificate is in spanish so we really don't know wot it says
i think some of the way i am feeling is cuz of this i feel like i will always be grieving

she wanted to buy my sister a tacky dolphin statue ,,,,,,,, bt i sed we will look for a better one 2moz ,,,,,,,,,,,,, 2morrow never came for her ,,,,,,,,,,, and i feel so guilty cuz my sister wud have had something from her ,,,,,,,,,,, and i still haven't told my sis that,,,,,,,,,

so 2moz is gona be hard ,,,,,,,,

liz xx
Back to top Go down

5 yrs mom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Advice & Support :: Loss and Bereavement-
Jump to: